Thursday, October 02, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • You might notice that my "Moron" posts have disappeared... they haven't gone away forever, but they won't necessarily be every week anymore. I'm not gonna do 'em unless I have something interesting that I really want to talk about. I will be doing more posts on other topics, though...

  • I've made my Archives front-page a little more user-friendly...

  • Seeing Griffey back in the MLB playoffs brings back some fuzzy memories. I have a vague recollection of my hometown having a successful baseball team once. I can't be sure, though...

  • I think if I don't talk about my favorite TV shows more often, they're going to suspend my blogging license...

    So anyway, if Fox cancels Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, I'm gonna be supremely pissed. I watched the pilot last year out of curiosity, fully expecting it to suck, and I've been totally hooked ever since. Lena Headey brings a really cool vibe to the title role...

2 comments:

Brubaker said...

Would it make me a bad person if I confess that I didn't even know there was a Terminator series?

Man, I have to start turning on my TV more often.

Abell Smith said...

Nah... you're probably not missing much. This week's episode was actually kinda crappy...