Monday, November 03, 2008

Fighting Words: 11/3/08 Cartoon...



"The Bradley Effect"...

No animation on this one yet, as I wanted to get it done and posted. I also want to see if I can use the Twilight Zone theme song royalty free...

Mainly though I want to get some other stuff done tonight so I can rest my eyeballs on the TV screen all day tomorrow. It all comes down to Pennsylvania, folks. The race in that state is crucial not only because of the polling numbers and the number of electoral votes at stake, but also because I think the results in PA will shed light on just how much influence naked racism will have on the results of the election as a whole. It cracks me up that John Murtha is getting so much flak for telling the truth about many of the people in his state.

Obama can still win if he loses PA (assuming he loses FL and/or OH, even though he has slight leads there), but it'll be close then...

No comments: