Monday, April 24, 2006

THE NEW T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!!
THE NEW T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!!

These sold pretty well at the show I did recently...



I'm using CafePress again for the shirts being sold online, since they print-on-demand and handle all the money, and since they offer so many other styles from the tees I had made locally.

Seriously folks... the T-Shirts and other merchandise (including signed copies of Attitude 3, which will be up in the Store in the next few months) are a pretty vital source of revenue for me. I don't have a "donation button" up on the site, so if you enjoy Fighting Words and want to show your support, the best way is to purchase an shirt... with the added benefit of getting a kick-ass article of clothing for your dollars!

Sorry... I hate "pledge drives" as much as the next guy. But I understand now why they become necessary...



UPDATE: Just for fun, I added a bunch of other products, like coffee mugs, tote bags, and mouse pads...

UPDATE #2: Playin' with the blog template colors a little as I learn more about HTML...

UPDATE #3: Yeah, the title of this post is a reference to "The Jerk"...

No comments: