Friday, February 03, 2006

Obligatory political stuff...

Cartoons in the news a-plenty: read about the Muhammad cartoon fracas, and about the Joint Chiefs playing politics with a Tom Toles cartoon. Also, Clay Bennett has given some excellent quotes on the Toles 'toon debacle (via Matt Bors, who has some nice coverage of these items).

I may do some in-depth posts on these issues later, but I live in a town that is currently in the grips of FOOTBALL FEVER. I've tried to avoid it, tried to plug my ears, but I have to admit that I'm there now. I'm human, dammit. Interestingly, I've never even really been a huge Seahawks fan... if by some miracle the Mariners were to make it to the World Series, I might be out of commission for a full week or so. So in contrast to last week, I'm gonna try to get the new 'toon posted a little early...

No comments: