Monday, August 15, 2005

Need more cartoons?

Readers may notice the ad below my newest 'toon this week. After you read Fighting Words every Monday, click on over to Idiot Box by Matt Bors for more edge-of-your-seat political commentary. Idiot Box is one of several cartoons (including, ahem, Fighting Words) that are poised to take over the world as contributors to Ted Rall's Attitude 3, set for release in February of 2006.

Since I've been pretty lazy about updating my Links page lately, here are some of the other Attitude 3 'toons:

Adam's Rust, by Adam Rust
xOverboard, by August Pollack
Big Fat Whale, by Brian McFadden
Cat and Girl, by Dorothy
Diesel Sweeties, by R. Stevens
Dinosaur Comics, by Ryan North
Fetus X, by Eric M.
the ass-kicking Mark Fiore
HumorInk., by M.e. Cohen
I Drew This, by David Craig Simpson
Idleworm, by Dermot and Caragh O'Connor
La Petite Camera, by Garrot Gaston
Making It, by Keith Robinson
Newshounds, by Thomas K. Dye
Ozy & Millie, by David Craig Simpson
PartiallyClips, by Rob T. Balder
The Perry Bible Fellowship, by Nicholas Gurewitch

...and possibly some others that I'm not aware of.

I'm told you can pre-order your copy in November! When I have a link for that, you can bet your ass I'll post it.

No comments: