Monday, August 22, 2005

August 22, 2005 cartoon

Hi, there... long time no blog. Sorry about that...

For some reason, blogger is not letting me post links. When it does, I'll link to some articles on the people I mention in this cartoon.

I did feel that this was an important point to make, about how certain Republican figures, who make their living by employing ignorant and blatantly racist rhetoric that is quite reprehensible by any modern standard, seem to have been given a certain level of credibility in our public discourse that is unacceptable.

However, after I read and write about these people, and draw cartoons featuring them, I feel like I've been swimming in SEWAGE. Seriously.

I'm going to make every effort in the near future to get back to making arguments on substantive issues!


UPDATE: read about Hal Turner, Wes Pruden and the Washington Times, and the Republican Freedom Calendar.

No comments: