Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mallard Fillmore

Apparently, the creator of this unfunny piece of crap just realized there was a parody of his cartoon in Jon Stewart's book, America, and he's out for payback. His response? Drawing Jon Stewart with a giant Jewish-charicature hook nose.

The kids at Comics Journal Message Board have a pretty good thread going about this.

I wish I could get away with drawing a cute little propaganda-spewing duck over and over, with a lame joke at the end that only a 5 year-old could appreciate... but I guess I have higher expectations of myself.

1 comment:

Abell Smith said...

Yeah, he's quite misguided. I think Asay, though, at least tries to justify his arguments most of the time.

There's another guy named Wayne Stayskal, who I think draws for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, who doesn't even try that hard... just scribbles lame jokes for stuffy conservatives.