Monday, March 16, 2009

Fighting Words: 3/16/09 Cartoon...



"Yuppanzees #2"...

Sorry about the "Classic" Fighting Words this week, folks... as I've been complaining about frequently, I'm having to spend quite a bit of time on website design projects to pay the bills. As a result, the cartooning hours suffer, since the cartoons don't pay for jack right now. So, you might expect a few more "Classics" from me this year than in years past...

OR

...as always, you can drop a line to your local alternative newsweekly and respectfully suggest that, instead of cutting out all their best content in these tough times, they should spend a little money on even more hard-hitting alternative political comic strips such as, oh I don't know, this one I like called Fighting Words!

Anybody who wanted to do that would be totally freaking awesome in my book...

No comments: