Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Welcome!

I thought it was about time I set up an area where I could communicate with the readers of Fighting Words a little, keeping y'all up to date on developments with the cartoon, new clients, publications to watch for, etc.

...also, of course, a place for me to pontificate on the issues like the other 8 billion idiots out there who think people should be interested in what they think!

Actually, I probably won't do much pontificating, but I will post links to articles that I have found interesting, and other good lefty propaganda that I come across in my weekly research for the new 'toons.

3 comments:

Treva L Van Fossen said...

This is probably a far better idea for visitors and fans of your work that don't get into their email much.

I have your link posted in the parody part of my links list (treva.modblog.com - "Progressively Treva"). I've been meaning to ask you if I could post an occasional "Gold Star" earning cartoon by you now and then. Problem is, I hate logging into my email account. So, consider this a polite permission request. (Great promo to get others coming here for more, too. I want to help you become a famous political cartoonist!)

Love your strips, especially the one where you named Ann Coulter "Skank." Keep 'em coming.

Abell Smith said...

Absolutely, feel free, treva! I always allow "nonprofit" progressive bloggers to reprint my toons (well almost always, but you're certainly welcome to!).

Ben Smith

Treva L Van Fossen said...

Why, I thank you. :)